Knox Church was founded in 1845,
with that first congregation
using a small wooden building at the corner
of what is today Elizabeth and James streets.
It was not long before the congregation grew
to the extent that a new building was needed,
and so, in 1877, the present structure was dedicated
with the original church being moved
to the rear of the property,
later to be used as a Sunday school room.
Knox Church is located in the heart of Burlington,
with its tradition steeple providing a beacon
for the many worshippers who call Knox home.
We offer worship services at 10:30 a.m. on Sundays
and during the week, the church doors are open
for a variety of programs aimed at serving the needs
of Knox as well as the greater community
both in Burlington and around the world.
We welcome all visitors to join with us each Sunday,
and for any of the activities during the week.